Dabur India Ltd.
Area of Expertise
Learning & Development
Master Trainer and Facilitator
Customized Training/ Learning Interventions
Brij K Chandiramani
Brij is an experienced Trainer, Facilitator, HR Professional and an Executive Coach. His long and varied corporate stints allowed him to develop expertise in Learning and Development, Leadership Development and Human Resources. His consulting and professional work since 2003, has involved working with both MNCs and Indian Companies in the areas of Leadership Development, Professional Skills Development, Executive Coaching and Customized L&D Solutions. Besides all parts of India, his work has taken him to Sri-Lanka and Singapore.
Education & Certifications
- B.Sc. Hons. Mechanical Engineering – NIT Kurukshetra
- PG Dip SQC and OR – Indian Statistical Institute, SQC Unit, Mumbai
- PG Dip Systems Management – Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Certified Counselor on PDI 360 Degrees Profilor, Energy for Performance- HPI; Accredited on use of MBTI-Step II, Everything DISC; International Master Trainer for Situational Leadership-II
- Accredited Executive Coach by CFI India (2012)
Major Projects/ Roles
- Part of the Core Team anchoring “Leadership Through Quality” – TQM Intervention in Modi Xerox (Xerox India)
- Led Motorola University in India, bringing best of MU offerings to Businesses based in India.
- Designed and Implemented “Manager as Facilitator” program for ICICI Bank (Sr. Middle Management Levels)
- Expanded SL-II coverage in India as one of the two International Master Trainers
- Continually Exploring Personal and Professional growth space
- Working on Service Projects through Rotary Club and other NGOs
- Deploying Spatial Intelligence- here and now.