PNB Housing Finance
Area of Expertise
Building and Leading teams
Sales & KAM
is an experienced facilitator, consultant and a business leader who brings more than 18 years of professional work experience including strategic and operational expertise in Learning and Development. He has partnered with various organizations and helped them to become more effective through standard and customized talent development & assessment solutions.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Training & Development from ISTD, Delhi Chapter
- Situational Leadership family of products, Whale Done, Legendary customer service from Ken Blanchard Companies
- Organizational Development
Major Projects/ Role Handled:
- Led Nokia Field Force training project across India for 5000 people in partnership with Nokia Academy, APAC.
- Build learning frameworks to improve the execution capacity of the project managers in a leading HR consulting organization
- Planned a systematic learning interventions to improve the capacity of one of the Big 4 to handle tough performance conversations
- As a lead facilitator, Improved the situational leadership capability of the top leadership of a leading housing finance organization- helping them to build a common language of leadership across the organization
- Implemented a global initiative to build culture of openness, synergy and execution in a leading telecommunication organization.
- Reading and writing.
- Watching movies, sports & travel