ACI Godrej (JV)
Save the Children
PVH Far East Ltd.
LICT, Ministry of ICT
Area of Expertise
Leadership & Mgt. Skills Development
Building high performance teams
Sales/Customer Service Skills
Quazi M. Ahmed
Educated and trained in Bangladesh, USA, Japan and Norway, Mr. Quazi Ahmed is an award-winning speaker, trainer, facilitator who has served clients in multiple countries. With 22 years experience in training, teaching and consulting, he has facilitated more than 2500 training sessions attended by close to one hundred thousand people in the private, nonprofit an public sectors in Banagladesh and beyond. In addition, he has presented keynotes/talks at conferences in USA, UK, Denmark, Malayasia, India and Nepal. In recognition of his significant contribution in the training field, his peer group comprising consultants, trainers and others elected him as the President of Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development (BOLD) for the years 2016-2018. Mr. Quazi recently appeared as a speaker at TEDx@DaffodilU, Bangladesh.
Quazi was, in his early career, a faculty member of North South University (NSU) and he still occasionally teaches as an adjunct faculty at IBA, Dhaka University. He is also the Vice President of his brainchild FBHRO (Federation of Bangladesh Human Resoures Organizations).
Education & Certifications
- Certificate in Int’l Management Program (IMP), Leonard N. Stern School of Business, NYU, NY, USA
- Certificate in Int’l Summer School (ISS), University of Olso, Norway
- MBA, Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- MA in International Relations (major: Int’l Dev), International University of Japan, Niigata, Japan
- Certified Assessor, Thomas PPA
- Professional Development Program (PDP) of PVH Far East Ltd ( Owner of Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Arrow, brands ; USD 9 billion revenue in 2017) ) –a yearlong project of soft skills development of managers
- Building Stronger Workplace Communication Skills, Kazi IT Center Ltd. (a USA-owned company in BD)
- Service Excellence for Bankers where 1200 colleagues of The City Bank were trainers over 9 months
- Leadership and Coaching for Middle Management, Coats Bangladesh Limited.