ACI Godrej (JV)
Save the Children
PVH Far East Ltd.
LICT, Ministry of ICT
Area of Expertise
Leadership & Mgt. Skills Development
Building high performance teams
Sales/Customer Service Skills
Quazi M. Ahmed
Educated and trained in Bangladesh, USA, Japan and Norway, Mr. Quazi Ahmed is an award-winning trainer, facilitator and TEDx speaker who has served clients in multiple countries. With 22 years of experience, he has facilitated more than 2500 training sessions attended by close to one hundred thousand people in the private, nonprofit an public sectors in Banagladesh and beyond. He is the Founder & Chairman of FutureLeaders Alliance Ltd. and Founder & President of BOLD (www.bold.org.bd). Over the years, he has presented keynotes/talks at conferences in USA, UK, Denmark, Malayasia, India and Nepal.
In his early career Quazi was a fulltime faculty at North South University (NSU) and he still occasionally teaches as an adjunct faculty at IBA, Dhaka University. Recently he has been elected Vice President of his brainchild FBHRO (Federation of Bangladesh Human Resoures Organizations).
Education & Certifications
- Certificate in Int’l Management Program (IMP), Leonard N. Stern School of Business, NYU, NY, USA
- Certificate in Int’l Summer School (ISS), University of Olso, Norway
- MBA, Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- MA in International Relations (major: Int’l Dev), International University of Japan, Niigata, Japan
- Certified Assessor, Thomas PPA
- Professional Development Program (PDP) of PVH Far East Ltd ( Owner of Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Arrow, brands ; USD 9 billion revenue in 2017) ) –a yearlong project of soft skills development of managers
- Building Stronger Workplace Communication Skills, Kazi IT Center Ltd. (a USA-owned company in BD)
- Service Excellence for Bankers where 1200 colleagues of The City Bank were trainers over 9 months
- Leadership and Coaching for Middle Management, Coats Bangladesh Limited.