Area of Expertise
Coaching & People Development
Building High-Performance Teams
Customized Training / Learning Interventions
An experienced Professional with 25 years of diverse work experience in Learning & Development and Business Operations across industries i.e. Manufacturing, Telecom, Consumer Durable, and Service Industry both in India and abroad. Last assignment as Associate Vice President – Learning & Development at Centum Learning Ltd (A Bharti Group Enterprise) based in Lagos Nigeria. He was responsible for all “Airtel” Learning & Development initiatives across West Africa Region. Has worked with leading organizations like Accenture, Hindusthan National Glass (Somany Group), Hutchison, Reliance Communication, NIIT Ltd, Ballarpur Industries, Godrej & Boyce. His multi Function and multi-Industry exposure helps him to understand and uncover the Training needs appropriately and thus propose effective solutions.
Education & Certifications
- Post Graduate from Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Post Graduate in Systems Management from NIIT
- Bachelors Degree from Ramjas College Delhi University.
- HR Audit MDP at XLRI Jamshedpur
Major Projects/ Role Handled:
- As General Manager- Capability Development at Accenture was a part of the “India BPO Advisory Council” IBAC. This Council advised the Managing Director Accenture India BPO on strategic initiatives. He helped in enhancing productivity by linking capability development to individual productivity and helped reduce cost to serve through cost optimization initiatives.
- Was a part of the pioneering effort in FMCG Sector of implementing the “Coca-Cola Sales Academy” in India a combination of Class Room Training and On the Job Coaching to ensure knowledge getting translated into skills at the marketplace and impacting business matrix.