Area of Expertise
People Supply Chain
Strategic Sales & Account Management Professional with over 13 years’ global (India & UK) market exposure with proven success in corporate sales, business development, key account management & retention, relationship management, facility management and team leadership. Track record of consistently exceeding multi-crore sales targets and generating new businesses through strategic planning and cultivating new relationships with CXOs.
Since Sep 12, YOMA multinational solutions, Mumbai
YOMA Multinational Solutions LLP is an initiative of leadership consulting and has been operating in the Indian market for the last 15 years. We represent some of the biggest and the most respected training/consulting companies like DOOR Training & Consulting, Ken Blanchard Companies and Vital Smarts. YOMA was incorporated in 2012 to provide end to end integrated Hr solutions.
Co founder and Director
Lead a sales and Operations team for pan India and oversee sales and operation for Pan India for Temporary Stafﬁng, Permanent recruitment, pay rolling and Hr process outsourcing. Part of core group and responsible for implementation of best systems and processes.
- Responsible for driving various product lines – Temp stafﬁng, permanent stafﬁng, and Hr outsourcing.
- Attained top line ﬁgures of INR 7 cr in Fy13-14 (ﬁrst operating year).
- Attained top line ﬁgures of INR 25 cr in Fy14-15 (second operating year).
- Signed high value accounts in Stafﬁng and Perm pan India.
- Manage some of the most complex accounts in Stafﬁng and Hr outsourcing pan India.
- Set up teams (both stafﬁng and perm) and branches in 6 locations across India.
- Developed lot of value added services in stafﬁng that helped in strong bottom-line.
Feb 10 – Sep, 12 GLOBAL INNOVSOURCE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD, Mumbai
A company committed to the advancement of HR Outsourcing to growing companies. A venture of the $5 Billion GHC Group (Global Holding Corporation), Global InnovSource is the Group’s HR venture.
Regional Manager / Regional Head (Temporary Stafﬁng & Facilities Management) – West
Report to Business Head; lead a sales and operation team for the region with 6 Branch Managers and oversee the entire western region for facility management, temporary stafﬁng, sales, operations and key account management. Manage P&L for the region and handle new client acquisition; core committee member for business process improvement to implement best practices.
- Contributed in attaining a gross proﬁt of 5.8 – 6.2% by generating INR 135 Cr. regional turnover in 2011-12 and INR 54 Cr. in 2010-11 for Mumbai Region
- Manage 96 corporate accounts with 11000 temporary stafﬁng ﬁgure and topline revenue INR 135 Cr. p.a. in the western region
- Increased revenue and proﬁtability by expanding the client base (associate numbers) from 4500 to 11000 in 2.5 years
- Awarded Best Region and Branch for achieving 78% of the targets in 2011-12
- Awarded Best Branch for Facilities Management for acquiring mega accounts like Axis Bank, Inox and Prime Focus in 2010-11
- Awarded Best Branch Pan India for attaining 160% of the temporary stafﬁng targets in 2010-11 and achieving 85% of the targets in 2009-10
- Developed & implemented regional marketing and business process improvement plans, pricing schedules, and customer service policies to meet the revenue and growth retention goals YoY
- Anchor high volume accounts and generate extra revenue by introducing new sales plus models, implementing & improving customized solution offerings and maintaining relations with CXO’s
Mar 08-Jan, 10 TEAM LEASE SERVICES PVT. LTD., Mumbai
India’s largest HR services provider offering a gamut of stafﬁng & HR services to corporate clients. Started operations in 2002, and has a national footprint with strong employee base in over 600 locations.
Senior Manager (Business Development & Key Accounts) – West & East
Reported to Vice President (Key Accounts); led a team of 12 Key Account Managers to acquire and manage multiple high revenue accounts and meet revenue targets. Handled business development, new client acquisition, customer retention, key account management of high volume/high proﬁt accounts, and internal liaison to scale up business on quarterly basis.
- Contributed in generating INR 37 Cr. regional turnover in 2009-10 for Mumbai Region
- Led 70 high revenue corporate accounts with 37000 stafﬁng ﬁgure
- Bagged ‘Employee Stock Options’ in Aug’09 for highest client retentions and new acquisitions
- Attained the highest number of revenue sales Pan India with key accounts like Reliance Retail, Aditya Birla Retail, Vodafone etc.
- Signed highest number of compliance audit mandates including Axis, Pratibha, Bombay Dying
- Converted lesser potential accounts to high revenue generating accounts like Diebold, HDFC, Datacraft and Reliance retail within a span of 1.5 years
- Anchored accounts, and built & maintained relations with key decision makers (CXO’s) and clients like Reliance Retail, Emerson, Equant, Tata Group and ensure delivery as per agreed SLA’s
- Monitored and managed gross margins to ensure proﬁtability, initiate process improvements in compliance with quality standards
May 07-Mar, 08 FASTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS (INDIA) PVT. LTD., Mumbai
Leading provider of telecommunications network assurance solutions, test & measurement instruments and service assurance solutions in India; established in 1994 with Head Ofﬁce in Mumbai.
Asst. Sales Manager (Business Development) – West
Reported to CEO; led a team of 7 Sales Managers to manage new client acquisition & retention, and key account management. Identiﬁed new business opportunities, acquired new clients, closed commercial deals and worked on RFPs & RFQs and large government tenders.
- Anchored high volume and high proﬁt accounts, built and maintained relations with key decision makers (CXO’s) and with clients like VSNL, Bharti, Vodafone, and ECI
- Closed large orders of SDH analyzer, and other test equipment’s with GTL, Vodafone and VSNL
- Signed annual maintenance contract with high revenues with Idea, Airtel and GTL
- Closed large government tender with ITI
Jul 04-Feb 07, O2 TELECOMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD., Glasgow – U.K.
Company providing mobile, ﬁxed & broadband services in UK, Ireland, Germany, The Czech Republic & Slovakia; also known as Telefonica Europe, present in 25 countries and serve over 300M customers.
Manager (Corporate Retention)
Reported to Vice President (Service & Retention); led a team of 17 members to closely monitor market dynamics, competitor analysis of usage & payment history, and change in technology for upgrades and revenue enhancements. Worked closely with channel partners for preparation and implementation of marketing plans; maintained comprehensive marketing information system.
- Received ‘Gold Employee of the year’ award in 2006 for consistently overachieving targets
- Retained high volume and high value corporate clients like NHS, Shell, Marks & Spencer and Tesco with > 10000 pounds revenue by introducing loyalty programmes and innovative tariffs
Nov 01-Jul, 04 BRITISH SKY BROADCASTING (BSkyB), Glasgow – U.K.
Leading pay-TV provider serving over 10 million subscribers in UK & Ireland. Distributes entertainment, news, & sports programs, internet & telephony service, and also licenses channels to cable operators.
Assistant Manager (Corporate & Retail Sales)
Handled corporate and retail sales and explored & identiﬁed new markets to develop business. Prepared & monitored annual promotional budget and planned brand promotion activities at macro & micro level; conceptualized & managed large scale events targeting retail customers.
- Set-up distribution networks with strong focus on customer service, delivery, and retentions
- Added high value/volume clients like Holiday Inn, Sheraton, and Travel Lodge
Nov 01-Apr, 02 Management Trainee
Education & Certifications
- Executive Program in Strategic Finance from ISB, Hyderabad
- PG Diploma in International Marketing (Communication & International Channel Management), Strathclyde Business School, University of Strathclyde Glasgow – U.K
- Bachelor in Arts (Hospitality Management), Robert Gordon University Aberdeen – U.K.
- Global Innovsource Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai – Regional Head (Temporary Staffing & Facilities Management)
- Team Lease Services Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai – Senior Manager (Business Development & Key Accounts)
- Fastech Telecommunications (India) Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai – Asst. Sales Manager (Business Development)
- Telecommunications Pvt. Ltd., Glasgow – U.K – Manager (Corporate Retention)
- British Sky Broadcasting (B SkyB), Glasgow – U.K. -Assistant Manager (Corporate & Retail Sales)
- Reading Books
- Playing Guitar