The British Council
Area of Expertise
Building and Leading Teams
is an experienced leader who brings more than 30 years of professional work experience including strategic and operational expertise in Human Resources Management across varied industries such as Oil & Gas, Education and Projects, Electronics – hardware & solutions and Telecom. He has worked across different hierarchies of influence be it at global, corporate, divisional and remote projects in established operations as well as at a MNC start-up in India
Education & Certifications
- Post Graduate from XLRI, Jamshedpur (1982) in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- Bachelor (Honors) Degree in Physics from Loyola College, Chennai.
- Recipient of the British Chevening Scholarship for an International Senior Executive Course on Strategic Management at Manchester Business School, UK (2002).
- Coach Certification Program from ENAS/ DOOR
Major Projects/ Role Handled:
- Leadership Pipeline development through Assessment & Development Centers & Coaching.
- Managed and led change management initiatives for business excellence.
- Increased accountability and execution by assisting organizations to set sharp goals and review mechanism at each level.
- Driving HR as a core support to understand and deliver on business agenda.
- Reading books on topics of leadership and communication
- Guest lecture at various business schools
- Golf and travel