Bank of America
Area of Expertise
Training and developmen
Building and Leading teams
Sales , KAM
is an experienced Facilitator, business professional and Consultant. Her experience pans across various curriculum areas of behavioural training including Personal Effectiveness, Leadership, Team Building, Communications and Sales besides her ‘hands on’ corporate experience spanning 25 years, business and team management, as well as a wide cross-industry / sector corporate exposure.
Education & Certifications
- Post graduate in economics
- Certified and proficient at facilitating Blanchard® programs, including Situational Leadership® II, legendary service, Situational Leadership experience, Whale Done
- Certified in Promises, Promises and Rattlesnake Canyon from Eagles Flight
- Master certified in DiSC suite of solutions from inscape Publishing ( Wiley )
Major Projects/Roles handled:
- She has worked with The Times Of India, ABP (Business world), Media scope and the India Today Group. for the globally popular magazine ‘Reader’s Digest’.
- Branch operations head – CRM and training delivery in Dale Carnegie Inc.
- Spearheaded the implementation of the ET knowledge forum in association with TOI across India
- Lead facilitator for many global and Indian organizations for enhancing people capabilities
- Creative writing
- Adventure Travelling
- Playing musical instruments