Area of Expertise
Coaching – in areas of
Accountability and Change
CMD of Blanchard Research and Training India LLP (Indian operations of Ken Blanchard companies – the global pioneers in “Leadership” development) and founder of BYLD has more than 35 years of work experience. He also co-founded and is on the board of Indian operations of DOOR Training and Consulting, VitalSmarts USA and Aspectum Consulting, Finland. These organizations have an expertise in the area of Consulting/ Training /Coaching. Yogesh is an Executive Coach & certified to run various internationally acclaimed Leadership development courses and travels across the globe to deliver the same.
Education & Certifications
- Alumnus of Harvard business school – graduate of OPM, the flagship program for “C” level which runs over three years.
- Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Honors in Science
- Founding President of International Coach Federation (ICF) Southeast Asia, India – in 2005 – and a graduate of college of Executive Coaching (CEC), USA.
- VitalSmarts, USA – International Master Facilitator n Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer & Change Anything
- Ken Blanchard Companies – International Master Facilitator on Situational Leadership family of products, Legendary Service, Whale Done!
- Certified facilitator in The 5 Dysfunctions of A Team by Patrick Lencioni and Accountability by Partners In Leadership, USA
He has also contributed to writing of two international books, namely:
- “Diversity in Coaching” published in 2009 by Kogan pages UK and
- “Ready, Aim, Excel” published in 2011 by Experts Insights USA.
- Reading and writing.